Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Message to That Part of Speculative Google, by Ariel Voinescu

I remember a story of a young boy of 13 years old only, who tried to blow the flame of a match and who burned the entire house instead. It reminds me of you - Still Young Google, so many times.

To believe in your own collapse you need to reconsider again the power of decentralized structures. If you don't understand the real power of clients and don't believe Porter - you're already dead and it's a matter of time when will it happen. They gave you influence on their lives and habits and they will take it from you by terminating their Google Accounts and by migrating to other transparent search engines. Hundreds of your publishers will choose other monetizing houses from that single principle of being frank and to feel that frank attitude.


You will lose all your "free-to-say" tolls because of your false prophet called Power and Censorship. And let the God witness my words and enlighten my path - I don't have second thoughts on morale and freedom of speech - we need that Open & Free Internet we dream of. 


Full post: http://retrofilms.in/forum/294/My_Message_to_That_Part_of_Speculative_Google

No comments:

Post a Comment